Info Cards pledgee manager update
7 months ago
– Sat, Aug 12, 2023 at 03:57:24 AM
As you might have noticed yesterday, there was an important group of add-ons missing, namely the Info cards.
This mistake has been rectified, so all the Info cards add-ons are now available.
The info cards are already included in the following sets:
Tank Chess (basic game)
Tank Chess: Portable
Tank Chess: Extended
Tank Chess: Fun Set
Tank Chess: Fun Set PLUS
Tank Chess: Airborne
TC Deluxe: Fun Set PLUS
TC Deluxe: Airborne
Add-on: Special Pieces
Add-on: Special Pieces (Deluxe)
Each of these sets features one white and one black card per piece type.
The rest of the versions (mainly Pocket and Light) and additional pieces add-ons DO NOT contain Info cards, and these need to be purchased separately. The Info card add-ons can be found in a separate section, and the particular add-ons are:
Info cards - basic vehicles
Info cards - Fun Set vehicles
Info cards - Fun Set PLUS vehicles
Info cards - Airborne vehicles
Info cards - Special pieces.
The Info cards printable files will be added to the full PnP pack, as well as to the PnP difference pack.
Please, let us know if you have any questions or doubts.
The Pledge manager is open!
7 months ago
– Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 07:57:00 AM
The BackerKit pledge manager is now open and all the surveys have been sent. The PM will be open for around 4 weeks, so feel free to take your time when adding items to your order. We've also added the link to the pre-order store to the main page, for easier navigation.
Since there are many options on offer, don't hesitate to DM us if you have any doubts regarding the add-ons.
Pledge manager starting soon + update on add-on options
7 months ago
– Sun, Aug 06, 2023 at 01:29:36 PM
Before we get to the important info, we just want to say thank you for all the suggestions we received during and after the campaign, some of which are reflected in the add-ons that are going to be offered during the pledge manager.
Now, regarding the thing that interests you the most, we are currently performing some final checks before opening the pledge manager and the related preorder store. After that, we should wait a day or two for approval from the BackerKit team, so the PM should be open around August 10. The PM will be open for a month, and the starting date change does not affect any of the other dates on the project timeline, as we’ve been working on the production aspect basically since the campaign ended.
Regarding the campaign add-ons, the preliminary list we presented in the Update #10 remains valid for the most part, so we refer you to it for the majority of information: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1732812836/tank-chess-reprint/posts/3846058.
The changes are as follows:
- We have added the PnP files of TC Airborne to the full PnP pack and the PnP difference pack;
- PnP files for Central Square are available at $4;
- PnP files for Age of Dogfight: WWI are available at $7;
- PnP files for Age of Dogfight: WWI expansions are available at $7;
- There will be additional pieces for TC Airborne in Standard size on offer, in Black&white and Gray&beige, both at $7;
- The additional pieces (half set) containing a full set of pieces for just one player will be featured in the following colors: Orange, Light Yellow, Brown, and Light Gray;
- We’ve recalculated the production costs for the Monster add-on, so the new prices are:
Monster (Pocket): $4;
Monster (Standard): $5, also available in Gray&beige;
Monster (Deluxe): $7;
- The add-on consisting of UT piece and the pieces that lost on vote to enter the Fun Set Plus has been given more pieces, so it will finally contain: 1x Ultra-heavy Tank, 2x Armored Car, 1x Armored Boat and 2x Light tank Destroyer. Total of 12 pieces and 8 reference cards. This set will be featured under the name Special pieces, in Black&white as well as Gray&beige, and because of the increase in the number of the pieces, the new prices for this add-on are:
Special pieces (Pocket): $6
Special pieces (Standard): $8
Special pieces (Deluxe): $22
TC Storage Box: we have decided to make the storage box more affordable, as there are many current All-in-one orders, as well as many backers with at least one expansion that could find the TC Storage Box useful. This box will also be simpler in terms of production process, although it will still contain 6 compartments, so it will finally look like this:
Instead of the previously announced $20, the TC Storage Box will be priced at just $9.
That is all for now. The next Update will announce the start of the pledge manager, and in the meantime, feel free to let us know what you think about the changes. Take care!
A big THANK YOU + Stretch goal announcement!
8 months ago
– Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 03:00:31 PM
Since the Kickstarter campaign has just finished, we wanted to thank you all for the amazing level of support you showed during this project!
We will do our best to handle the production in the most efficient way and to start deliveries much earlier than officially announced, as we mentioned in one of the updates. The production will start immediately after the pledge manager, that should start by the end of July. We will announce all the add-on content available shortly before the PM is open, so be sure you follow our updates.
In other news, in the last hour of the campaign, we have managed to reach the next stretch goal! THANK YOU! By quite a margin this time, the new Fun Set Plus component is the Remote-controlled Bomb!
The tanks that lost on public vote will get featured together as a separate add-on, available to you in the pledge manager.
Until the next update, see you in the comment section! Cheers!
Add-ons: preliminary list
8 months ago
– Tue, Jun 27, 2023 at 03:30:45 PM
Here is the preliminary list of the add-ons that will be offered during the pledge manager. There might be some slight changes, as the estimated quantities played a significant role in what you see here. Feel free to let us know what you think!